The information contained in this website is made available for general information and public access only. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website. To meet the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Information Commissioners Requirements around Regulation 6 of the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) 2003 the data controller is Acorn Hire, Lodge Road, Staplehurst, Kent TN12 0QY.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information from us,we may email you in the future with information we feel might be of interest to you (i.e marketing or special offers). We will not share your information with any other companies without your permission.
The following terms and conditions outline how personal data you provide to us or we collect from you is managed by Acorn Hire.
- Company Details This site is owned by and provided by Acorn Plant & Tool HireLimited ("the Company"), which is registered in England & Wales under company number 5849858. Our registered office is at Acorn Hire, Lodge Road, Staplehurst, Kent TN12 0QY.
You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limitations of warranties and liability The Site is for use only by customers or prospective customers of the Company in the United Kingdom. Accordingly, whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Copyright.Unless otherwise stated, copyright in the visual design and the coding for this site is owned by the Company. No part of the site may be reproduced in any form without the Company's prior written consent. You may view, download for caching use and print materials from the Site only for your personal use.
- Site Content.The information on this Site is intended for general information about the Company and its products. It is not intended to facilitate online trade. Some of the information on the site may not be completely up to date, and information about goods or services may have been superseded. Customers should obtain confirmation of any information before relying upon this site when purchasing the Company's goods or services. Use of this site is permitted on the basis that the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Legal Jurisdiction. Use of this site shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and any disputes or claims in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
- Your rights
- What we may collect from you
Please note that browsing our site does not collect any personal information from you. In certain cases we do collect information:
Information that you provide by filling in a booking form on our website.
As we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, we collect visitor behaviour information about the use of our site.
This is transmitted to Google to allow us to improve our website and visitor experience and for the purpose of evaluating your use of our site. From this information we have access to reports on website activity and internet usage. Google may be required to transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, visit: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
Google Analytics Cookies – The basics
When someone visits our website we set four 'first-party' cookies on their computer automatically. 'First party' means that we set them to help us improve and enhance our website. We do not use third parties and only use Google Analytics for this process.
We collect no Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We make you aware of these because Google Analytics is a useful trending and analysis tool and not a way to track your private information. We use them to analyse high level trends and observe patterns of visits to our site and it relies on data collection via the following cookie placements. As we operate to ISO 27001, we take this aspect very seriously.
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Where the data is stored
- Disclosure of information
We may disclose information to third parties:
• To enable us to provide site maintenance or repair services in connection with your visit.
• If our assets are acquired by a third party then information about our customers will be considered as an asset.
• Where legal obligation, or similar order is enforced.
- Changes to this policy
Any changes made to this policy will be posted on this page.
This policy was last updated on 21st March 2016.
- Consent to cookies